Index Forums Theme Support CleanStrap issues

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MifX 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

MifX
    Participant

Hi,

Love the CleanStrap theme!

I found some bugs just thought to let you guys know.  I integrate Q2A (ver. 1.7.0) with WP (ver 4.2.2).  I was using the Esteem theme before without any problems.  Installing CleanStrap went without a hitch.  It was after trying to change the logo, the following things happened:

1.  I entered a URL for a large image file stored in my WordPress media library (png) to use as the logo.  I tried to resize by entering new logo width and logo height values in Q2A admin but the image file would not resize.  Afterwards, when I uncheck the “Show a logo image in the page header”, the logo would still be there and would not disappear.  So now I have an oversized image that would not go away and I don’t know how to get rid of.

2. An error message showed up:

Could not find wp-load.php file for WordPress integration – please check QA_WORDPRESS_INTEGRATE_PATH in qa-config.php

Stack trace:

require_once() in upload.php:4
    qa_initialize_constants_1() in qa-base.php:50
    ” type=”image/x-icon”>

I didn’t change anything on the qa-config.php at all, so not sure how to fix this.

Everything goes back to normal if I switch back to the Esteem theme, so I guess I will just do that for now.

I hope there is a solution for this because I really look forward to using the CleanStrap theme.  Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.