here I offer to you the 10 most important SEO items to check off your list when improving your Q2A site’s search engine visibility. most of this items can are easy to implement and you can probably do it without the help of a developer or expert, but they are very effective nevertheless.
By completing this checklist, you will have a healthy SEO on your Q2A site:
- Use pretty permalink structure
- Add your site to Google’s Webmaster Tool and set a website analytic system such as Google Analytics
- Create a Google+ page for your site and verify it to get it’s avatar on search results
- Use Q2A’s XML sitemap plugin and register it in Google’s Webmaster Tool & in ‘robots.txt’ file
- add “Related Question” widget to your sidebar or at the end of the main content.
- add robot.txt file to your site’s homepage. Check best practices for Q2A “robots.txt” file for ‘Q2A’ & ‘Q2A-WP integration’
- improve internal linking with Q2A SEO links plugin.
- use Q2A Tag Descriptions Plugin to improve your keyword’s impression & clicks on search result.
- add Social Sharing to your site to get more back links and visitors from social networks. you can use NoahY’s Share plugin.
- don’t just focus on SEO, improve your user’s Social Engagement factors. more active users means more content, more shares and rapid growth.